3M Protecta PRO Body Belt with Hip Pad, 2 D-Rings, Medium/Large, 1091014 (Color May Vary)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the 3M Protecta PRO Body Belt with Hip Pad, 2 D-Rings, Medium/Large, 1091014 (Color May Vary) by 3M Personal Protective Equipment at McGill Asbestos. MPN: 1091014. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Capital Safety manufactures the most comfortable and widest range of body belts you'll find anywhere. For example the three-inch body pads are designed for comfort without sacrificing mobility. Our body belts are easily customized to fit your body and to fit your style of working. They are carefully sewn with high strength thread at 5 to 7 stitches per inch and every component is chosen for strength and durability. Body belts are ideal for inspection work, construction and demolition, maintenanc
Product Description & Reviews
Capital Safety manufactures the most comfortable and widest range of body belts you'll find anywhere. For example the three-inch body pads are designed for comfort without sacrificing mobility. Our body belts are easily customized to fit your body and to fit your style of working. They are carefully sewn with high strength thread at 5 to 7 stitches per inch and every component is chosen for strength and durability. Body belts are ideal for inspection work, construction and demolition, maintenance, oil production, and any others activities where you need to be restrained from a leading edge or where there is NO possibility of a vertical free fall. It is also easy to add a body belt to most harnesses for added back support and versatility. Remember, NEVER use body belts in situations where there is any chance of a free fall.
Features & Highlights
- SIDE D-RINGS FOR WORK POSITIONING: Work positioning systems will hold and sustain you at a specific work location such as rebar tying, tower maintenance or wall-form work
- TONGUE BUCKLE ADJUSTMENT IS FAST AND EASY: Extremely fast, simple and safe tongue and grommet style adjustment for ease of use and peace of mind
- DURABLE POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION: Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity
- HIGH STRENGTH CORROSION RESISTANT HARDWARE: Provides strong, fast and safe connections, plated hardware is extremely corrosion resistant to stand-up to the elements
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Designed for comfort and mobility, these belts stay out of the users way and can be worn all day
- 6 IN. (15.2 CM) BODY PAD WITH TOOL RINGS FOR ADDED COMFORT AND VERSATILITY: A foam filled nylon body pad provides added comfort and support for added user satisfaction and productivity
- For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use
3M Personal Protective Equipment
Fall Arrest Kits
Tools & Home Improvement
7 x 11 x 9 inches
10.5 x 6 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (1091014), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M Personal Protective Equipment, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MFL-1-Z7/6FT, ean: 0612230157265,
The Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter is the first affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards. Destined to make traditional shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the job site, the TurboLite PFL provides the same working capacity and is al...
mpn: 7507, ean: 0848013067494,
FallTech 7507 Adjustable to 55'' to 91'' Complete Tripod Kit with 60' Winch FallTech confined space systems are designed to provide safe access and emergency rescue for traditional confined spaces. A full range of compatible components allow users t...
mpn: 2101630, ean: 0913687295204,
D-Ring Anchor, Permanent Installation, Ring Dia. 3-1/4 In. , Weight Capacity 310 lb. , Tensile Strength 5000 lb. , Material Stainless Steel, Length 4-1/2 In. , Width 3-1/3 In. , Hole Depth 4-1/4 In. , Hole Dia. 1/2 In. , Standards OSHA, ANSI Z359Extr...
mpn: 01360, ean: 0672421013602,
The Guardian Fall Protection Poly Steel Rope is ideal for high-moisture environments. Nylon rope, when wet, will typically reduce in strength by between 10% to 15%, but unlike Nylon, Poly Steel Rope does not absorb water, so will not diminish in stre...