3M Protecta PRO Construction Harness, Back and Side D-Rings, 420 lb. Capacity, Medium/Large, 1191209
3M Protecta PRO Construction Harness, Back and Side D-Rings, 420 lb. Capacity, Medium/Large, 1191209 by 3M Fall Protection Business at McGill Asbestos. MPN: 1191209. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With designs that incorporates improved fit, updated colors, and durable yet lightweight construction, PRO harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety — which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. Protecta has many of the same features as higher priced equipment, such as ergonomic design, impact indicators, serial numbers, steel hardware and options for specialized needs and budgets. Go with PRO gear incorporating exceptional performance and value - compliance
Product Description & Reviews
With designs that incorporates improved fit, updated colors, and durable yet lightweight construction, PRO harnesses provide greater comfort and added safety — which translates to reduced worker fatigue and increased productivity. Protecta has many of the same features as higher priced equipment, such as ergonomic design, impact indicators, serial numbers, steel hardware and options for specialized needs and budgets. Go with PRO gear incorporating exceptional performance and value - compliance has never been so easy or economical!
Features & Highlights
- BACK D-RING: Provides a safe connection point for your fall arrest system, and keeps you upright after a fall for added safety.
- TOOL AND EQUIPMENT RINGS: Four equipment rings provide easy access to extra tools and gear.
- SHOULDER PADS: Helps disburse weight over wider area of shoulders for added comfort.
- DURABLE POLYSTER WEB CONSTRUCTION: Lightweight and extremely strong polyester webbing provides ultimate durability and longevity.
- IMPACT INDICATOR: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- PARACHUTE TORSO ADJUSTERS: Completes the 5-point adjustment system for a perfect fit.
- Pro harnesses have a ergonomically designed chassis for better fit and function
- Back dee ring for fall protection and side dee rings for positioning
- Tongue buckle leg straps for secure and easy donning
- Integrated hip pad and shoulder pads for the ultimate in comfort
- Tongue buckle body belt and side dee rings for added comfort and support when positioning
3M Fall Protection Business
Tools & Home Improvement
13.3 x 4.8 x 16.7 inches
11.1 x 4.61 x 14.88 inches
Have questions about this item (1191209), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M Fall Protection Business, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 11165, ean: 0072421111658,
Specially designed with five points of adjustment and stretch ability in the shoulders/back; includes: quick adjust torso buckles, (2) lanyard keepers and an impact indicator; model's size is built specifically for individuals whose height ranges fro...
mpn: A114220 P151100, ean: 0811377030930,
The Pro Armor 4 Point Harness. Our 2'' harnesses come with sewn in pads for maximum comfort and safety while on your ride. Each harness comes with a water resistant phone pocket on one side and a mesh light pocket with included flashlight on the othe...
mpn: WFH012E, ean: 0744215207891,
WELKFORDER industrial Full Body Harness is fully fulfilled fall protection system by distributing the force of the fall over a large area of the body, ensuring that the subject of the fall remains suspended in an upright position after the fall has...
The Safety Harness Kits includes everything you need on your jobsite to tie off safely to existing anchorage. This bag kit includes a Warthog Full Body Universal Harness with Pass-Thru Leg Buckles (S-M-L), a 4.5 Foot to 6 Foot Malta Dynamics Fall Pro...