Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 46% on the WELKFORDER 1D-Ring Industrial Fall Protection Safety Harness With Leg Tongue Buckles | Shoulder Pad Support ANSI Compliant Full Body Personal Protection Equipment by WELKFORDER at McGill Asbestos. MPN: WFH012E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WELKFORDER industrial Full Body Harness is fully fulfilled fall protection system by distributing the force of the fall over a large area of the body, ensuring that the subject of the fall remains suspended in an upright position after the fall has occurred. High UV resistance webbing & thread are both available as alternative for the harness which would may be exposed in the scorching sunshine for a long time. The Full Body Harness is a General Size with a height range of 5'4''
Product Description & Reviews
WELKFORDER industrial Full Body Harness is fully fulfilled fall protection system by distributing the force of the fall over a large area of the body, ensuring that the subject of the fall remains suspended in an upright position after the fall has occurred. High UV resistance webbing & thread are both available as alternative for the harness which would may be exposed in the scorching sunshine for a long time. The Full Body Harness is a General Size with a height range of 5'4" to 6'8"; and a weight range of 130 lbs. to 310lbs. ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & OSHA Compliant. If the item or style cannot fulfill your satisfaction, we offer Free Returns within 30 days! Besides, we will provide you professional customer service related to all your questions of our products.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Features & Highlights
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 & OSHA Compliant: WELKFORDER Full Body Harnesses have the fully passed test report performed at authoritative laboratory in accordance with ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 and in compliance with the requirements of OSHA 1926.502(d) (16). This harness must be used by a Competent Person. Or the user must read and fully understand the limitations and proper use of the Fall protection equipment, and be properly trained by the Competent Person prior to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR PROPER FIT: The combination of "No-loose-ends" Shoulders Straps, Chest Strap and Legs Straps equipped with Alloy Steel Yellow Zinc Plated YOKE Tongue Buckles and Shoulder Pad helps reduce both the carried weight and required energy for all-day job performance for users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). Applied to construction workers, carpenters, painters, roofers, tower climbers, window cleaners etc.
- SAFETY DESIGN PERFORMANCE:WELKFORDER Safety Harness WFH012E are used for fall arrest, travel restraint, suspension and rescue applications. When supported by the dorsal attachment during a fall, the design of our Full Body Harness directs load through the shoulder straps supporting the user, and around the thighs. After a fall, our Full Body Harness will support users and post fall at an angle within 30° to vertical. Each of our products is Individually inspected.
- HARDWARE COMPONENTS ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009 Certified: WELKFORDER Safety Harness WFH012E has 1 Dorsal D-ring of Min. Breaking strength 5000lbs/22KN to match any foreseeable fall arrest working condition. Both Leg Straps Tounge Buckles with Min. Breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN equipped with high quality grommets for quick fastening and easy adjustment provide both easy operation and safety.
- WEBBING & STITCHING QUALITY ASSURED: WELKFORDER Safety Harness Webbing is heavy duty and tangle free to keep you comfortable and safe. All straps are made from pure, non-recycled synthetic material having the strength, aging, abrasion and heat resistance characteristics with high tensile strength more than 30KN. All structural stitching patterns are of high breaking strength 4000lbs/18KN to keep you safe, secure and supported.
height range of 5'4" to 6'8"
9.3 x 2.9 x 14.6 inches
8.4 x 4.4 x 13.3 inches
Have questions about this item (WFH012E), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WELKFORDER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Safety Harness Kits includes everything you need on your jobsite to tie off safely to existing anchorage. This bag kit includes a Warthog Full Body Universal Harness with Pass-Thru Leg Buckles (S-M-L), a 4.5 Foot to 6 Foot Malta Dynamics Fall Pro...
mpn: 221486, ean: 0092644520136,
Since 1857, Klein Tools has been manufacturing tools in America and it's as important for the Klein family to keep that tradition now, as it was more than 150 years ago. You see, Klein isn't just the name of our Company; it's also our family name, so...
mpn: 11170, ean: 0672421111704,
Quick adjust torso buckles. Six points of adjustment. Stretchability in the shoulder straps. Hammer loops. Tongue buckle leg straps.